Broadcast Music Center Choir Studio 4
Recording date: February 21, 2009
Engineers: A. van der Schoot, G. van der Schoot, D.J. van der Schoot
The Netherlands Broadcasting Music Center in Hilversum is fully equipped to accommodate three orchestras, as well as a large choir. The first studio was built in 1931 and in 1995 it was taken into use by the Netherlands Broadcasting Music Center.
built in 1995, 268 m2
MCO4 is the home of the Netherlands Radio Choir. This studio has been fitted with several acoustically well-balanced panels to enable the best possible acoustics for vocal music.